Selling a Business
Selling a business can be a stressful, difficult time and the tasks involved can seem particularly arduous. At KJB Accountants & Business Advisors we take the unwanted burden from you.
The services we provide to assist with selling a business include:
- Analysis of historical and trending financial performance of business
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Preparation of interim financial statements and/or Section 52
- Assistance with finding business brokers or potential buyers through networks
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Assistance with drafting of contract and itemisation of assets, stock, goodwill, etc.
- Analysis of income tax and capital gains tax consequences
- Application and maximisation of small business capital gains tax concessions
Our friendly, professional team will help you obtain a maximum return with optimal tax consequences for your business.
Back to Services