Corporate Secretarial Services
There are many advantages of having companies involved in various capacities within your business structure, however company legislation and the Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) require directors to perform many ongoing administrative tasks that can take up a lot of valuable time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the Corporations Law. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At KJB Accountants & Business Advisors we can relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Arranging company formations
- Filing ASIC annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with and preparation of paperwork for changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
- Liaising directly with ASIC if and when required
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.
Back to Services