Compliance for Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
Running your own self-managed superannuation fund can be an administrative burden and the potential pitfalls can be significant.
The ongoing requirements include:
- Preparing annual financial accounts and members statements
- Lodging annual tax returns
- Having the accounts audited annually
- Recording appropriate minutes and resolutions
- Periodically revaluing assets to reflect market values
- Periodically reviewing the Investment Strategy
- Ensuring annual contribution caps are not exceeded
- Ensuring annual minimum pension requirements are met
- Ensuring the onerous SIS Regulations are adhered to
At KJB Accountants & Business Advisors we can provide the ongoing service and expertise to ensure the compliance and taxation requirements of this highly attractive structure are met.
Back to Services